Are you ready for 2017? Is your business plan prepared for the New Year? Have you thought of your 3-6-12 month goals to help keep your business growing or jumpstarting a business that may be floundering.
Here are some suggestions to help you gear up for when the calendar goes from 16 to 17!
- Think long and hard. Is your business working? Are you excited to be working as an entrepreneur? Do you believe you can maintain enthusiasm for another year? Do you need help to promote or grow your biz? Or, are you tired and just want to be “done”? There is no shame in doing what is best for you as long as you are true to your self when evaluating your business.
- What are your plans for the next year? A good business person has a one year (or more) plan in place. Breaking it down to 3-6-12 months is often recommended. What do you need or want to do in the first quarter of 2017? The first half of the year? Do you need to expand your business? Do you need to have employees in stead of trying to “do it alone”? Do you need mentoring by say the Small Business Association (SBA)?
- What are your challenges? What is holding up progress? Is it time management? If so, use a good calendar or planner to help you stay on track.
- Do you need help? Many people can really focus on the nature of their business if they get some simple help, even virtually. Consider doing that to free up time.
- Be creative. Many of us tend to get “stuck”. Order the same products. Do the same approach to our work day. Switch it up!
What do you expect in 2017? Let us know! The graphic below if for you to download and organize your year! Good luck!
author: Louise Masin Sattler, owner of 411 voices media